Friday, August 26, 2011

The Bathroom: Switching from Toothpaste to Listerine


For as long as I can remember, I have disliked toothpaste. Something about the grittiness paired with either bubblegum flavor as a kid or mint as an adult just grosses me out. So when our dentist encouraged us to begin to brush daily with Listerine instead of toothpaste, I was thrilled to give it a try. I LOVE it!

Its not a good idea for kids as they still need the fluoride in toothpaste, but for adults, Listerine is a great option for killing gingivitis and reducing the risk of gum disease. Our dentist says toothpaste is great for a mouth refresher, but Listerine is great for those morning and evening brush times. Try it out.

What do you think? Is it too weird to say goodbye to paste??

No comments:

Post a Comment