- hair care (will rid your scalp of dandruff, kill lice, and is a super conditioner and shine giver)
- skin care (great moisturizer and massage oil, apparently it helps with premature aging as well)
- maintaining cholesterol levels (because it's 50% lauric acid, it helps prevent high cholesterol)
- weight loss (less harmful saturated fats in this oil than other vegetable oils)
- increased immunity (has antifungal, antibacterial, and antivirus properties)
- proper digestion (the antimicrobial properties kill off the various bacteria & fungi in our foods)
- relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, & high blood pressure
- rich in antioxidants
Need I continue??
You can use coconut oil in my homemade deodorant, you can use it as a substitute for oil in baking and cooking, you can use it for hair and skin care...its an all-around great product. :)
Plus, with amazon's subscribe and save discount (which if you decide you don't like the service, you can cancel at anytime!) and coupon code NUTIVSEP you can get 2 jars of coconut oil for $6.49 each-- shipped free.
Check out The Truth about Coconut Oil if you want to know more.